All reports are sold satisfaction guaranteed.
1) Customer satisfaction survey, conducted Nov. 1993 and repeated every two years
This survey describes what Canadian laboratory professionals expect from diagnostics marketers, regarding price, service, technological expertise, etc.
2) Computer & Robotics survey conducted Spring 1994
This survey discusses the level at which Canadian laboratories are computerized and explores their attitudes towards automation.
3) Point-of-care and new technology acquisitions, conducted Fall 1994
This survey discusses the level at which Canadian laboratories are already involved in and are planning POC services, as well as their technology acquisition plans for the next few years.
4) Diagnostics Canada - People, Products and Markets
This is a comprehensive report on Canadian reagent and instrumentation markets combined with company market share data, strengths and weakness evaluation, regulatory affairs and trends.
5) Canadian Coagulation Market, conducted Spring 1995
This survey provides a quantitation of routine and special coagulation tests, a description of the major players and a primer on coagulation.
6) Trends in Diagnostics - worldwide
This report describes the major technological and market trends evolving in the diagnostics industry in the next 5 to 10 years.
Concept and Design Blue Page Productions
Copyright © 1996-2001 STRATCOM
Last modified: October 01, 2001